Thursday, August 20, 2015

12M Patty in Kampong Cham 2010


I awoke from the former and carry out my work as usual, but strangely okay all day, I began to miss Voth. It's a feeling I miss that happen again after a period of 9 years I have lived without him Heart.
I finally heard from the province that I saw in the newspaper that he really Voth. My teenage memories appear back seems to be a new and disturbing feeling I breath.
I finally decided to see him to prison after almost a month. I have people who work in intimate part of human rights, and he encouraged me to look after weapons From my discussions with him. He has a duty and out of prison every month, and I go there easier than others .

Sar
Weapons work at a vegetable more inmates. I appeared in front of him shaking hands. My heart jumped Doc because for more than 10 years, his appearance did not change much. I stood with a group that respects human rights are checking the health of prisoners and always think that do not know anyway When he turned to me.
Voth worked quietly without speech or ignore what many around. His actions and his face did not change anything. He was still a handsome one of the most prominent among his uniform. I watched him in coma for souvenirs in more than 12 years ago emerged. I imagine myself in previous Ryland like weapon and the role of the famous art school.
Tears falling down my frustration wiping double armor lifted look. I quickly wiped his eyes and looked right at my lips ready to smile to After more than 8 years he had forgotten me. But the important thing is he does not appear to be ready to ready necessary to meet me here, because when he looked at me, he did not react at all, and turned out to somewhere else like never knew each other.
As he stretched out his hand to injections, I saw a large mole on his right calf, which I used to let him last bike I fell in Battambang. Shaped behind his weapon, I know you like me now, so is the beating heart to remind his youthful As one of the senior's situation, he can not let him get to know me. I came back out, sat at one end of the street crying.







Drug trafficking in the largest Khan 7 Makara, who was grabbed last night, yesterday was sent in jail Sar. "
Delay eyes first phrase of the article I read softly mouth lift routine each time. "The suspects arrested on the spot 8, including 5 in Phnom Penh and home 2 Another comes from the province. "
I fell liver enormity. The image may look confusing, but how well? Is from the province. I suspect almost 30 times 7, and 8 photos that are closed press and black panels eye to protect the identities of about 50 times before leaving feeling hungry breakfast and spent miss the past 12 years.

Battambang, 2000

- And grade it?
- Grade 9! (I said, by the sound of sobbing)
Each time, a teenage girl, always sitting steal silently swallow tears of loneliness under water. Today she has another partner who volunteered to sit listening to her describe sadness.
- The next day the next day, do not walk alone at night openly dusk so perfectly it look easy! Heard?
I did not answer, he said, adding:
- And am learning not to arrive later they quietly why nobody knows any help! Whew bumper inform the director again!
I looked looked at the weapon, which is talking to me like I am his sister. I wipe away tears with his hand, and sweep the indelible stain skirt recreational land. The weapons he ground clearance from the orange backpack my King. He said to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment